Euromac Costruzioni Meccaniche Srl is one of world's leading producers of slitters rewinders for plastic films, laminates, paper, aluminum foil and other materials for food and non-food flexible packaging.
Euromac Costruzioni Meccaniche Srl
The company was founded in 1968 in Villanova Monferrato. It is located in the logistically developed area between Turin and Milan and therefore suitable for fast goods acquisition, fast despatches and easy access from main north-italian airports.
Euromac continuously develops its range of technical and electronic solutions, as well as its after-sales services, to meet the highest expectations of its clients throughout the world. Its products include:
- The TB-3 Series of slitting and rewinding machines for a wide range of flexible packaging materials, plastics films, laminates and paper. Its main feature is the Duplex or single shaft rewinding system assisted by lay-on rolls and high composition capability, as well as a range of post-slitting options.
- The TB-3.06iNE Greenline entry-level slitter rewinder for high performance applications for conventional packaging converters. It is a compact duplex slitter rewinder which is presented in a standard configuration and is fully equipped to start production without the need for additional components.
- The TB-5 Series of slitting and rewinding machines for a wide range of flexible packaging materials. This is a highly versatile machine whose main feature is its driven peripheric winding drum for excellent web guidance and easy operation.
- The TB-6 Series of slitting and winding machines for heavy-duty applications, again for a wide range of flexible packaging materials. The main feature of these series is the bridge overhead web path, which is suitable for cleanliness purposes easy web doctoring and finished roll unloading on moving trollies.
- The TB-8 Series of slitting and rewinding machines for heavy duty applications in primary film. The main feature of this series is its increased robustness for wide web widths, its bridge overhead web path which is suitable for cleanliness purposes and easy web doctoring, as well as its finished roll uploading on moving trolleys and wide range of automation options.
Euromac machines are entirely developed on modern CAD systems (both 2D as 3D) and are manufactured within the company’s factories, which are equipped with a wide range of technologically innovative manufacturing machines to guarantee precision and high product quality. The majority of the above product lines can be supplied in both standard or special customised versions.