VINSAK is a pioneer in manufacturing and supplying printing and packaging solutions in India, Africa, and the Middle East. VINSAK has enabled many businesses to succeed financially by providing them customized solutions that were well integrated and supported. These include manufacturers of print that extend from large and well-established brands to entities that are in their nascent stage of growth.
The vision of VINSAK has brought solutions that were innovative, high quality and more critically an ideal fit for businesses to succeed in today's competitive environment. These and the commitment to serve the customer's business interested have enabled VINSAK's growth that now spans extensively across the nation.
VINSAK USAR is available as slitter and re-winder machine for Label Finishing with 100% inspection system. It can be upgradable to variable data printing with dying, security ink printing for brand protection and die-cutting unit with servo re-register. USAR is available in web width of 250 to 530 mm with maximum rewind speed of 450 mm.
Main features of USAR are:
- Inside and outside winding & Efficient web tension control
- Automati¬c stop of complete roll; at diameter: at label count or meter count
- Electronic web guidance with ultrasonic sensor suitable for opaque and clear substrates
- Adjustable splicing table with pneuma¬tic clamps for removal of the waste product.
- Quick release/removable nip roller with pneumati¬c pressure control
When it comes to printing personalized security labels with fully variable information, or frequently changing print the VINSAK LVPI is the unique solution. With installed VINSAK VIS 1200, UV drying unit and camera on the VINSAK rewinder, this makes possible to print personalized data digitally onto various offset papers, coated papers, gloss papers, PET, BOPP etc. It also offers 100% code verification for security labels to avoid counterfeiting for track and trace.
The LVPI offers both flexibility and high performance. The unique design of this label printing and inspection re-winder includes a quick make ready rotary scissor slitting unit with knife separation and lateral adjustment.
A colour touch screen HMI operator interface enabling quick and easy job setups, control of the various counting facilities, automatic web advance, taper tension control and end of roll features.
VINSAK LFD 350(Flat Bed Die Cutter)
The machine can do hot stamping, die cutting, punching, film laminating, waste-off or slitting at one time. It is auxiliary offline equipment for the label and packaging.
- Exceptional return on investment
- Low setup cost
- Fast implementation
- High speed and quality label production
- Prompt support countrywide
- Electric Control System: The main control unit adopts electric components, which ensures accurate feeding and easy operation. Two lateral registration sensors and one longitudinal registration sensor ensure high die-cutting accuracy.
- The machine uses Automatically Cycling Oil-Supply System to ensure stable pressure and service life of the machine. Photoelectric eyes guides in die cutting and hot stamping process.
- High precision, web path controlled by servo motor.
VINSAK INKJET SYSTEM
The VIS1200 is a modular wide format printing system. The VIS 1200 can print on a variety of different papers, i.e. various offset papers, coated paper, gloss papers etc. The user interface is easy to handle, offers a good overview and with its Windows technology it is truly intuitive.
A wide print width can be covered with fewer print heads by employing VIS is 108mm wide device. The enhanced width also reduces the burden of print head alignment and tubing/cabling requirements when assembling the inkjet printer. Piezoelectric actuator enables 600dpi x 600dpi image quality with up to 4 levels of grayscale (Visually 1,200dpi) by controlling drop size.
The 2,656 nozzles per print head are each arranged in 0.042 mm pitch to eject 30,000 drops per second, printing 600dpi x 600dpi in single-pass applications at up to 75 meters per minute with a total of 80 million drops per second.
- Easy and fast start up procedure.
- Fully automated head mounting and cleaning station.
- Print modules can be easily replaced with a unique system.
- Easy set up through the fully graphical user interface of the whole inkjet system.
- Print full digital information in conjunction with an online RIP.
- Low investment costs due to the very high integration of state of the art technology.
- Spare heads are a cost effective way of ensuring ongoing print quality
VINSAK BRAND PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
VINSAK Security Software provides a host of features essential to the design of secure documents. It provides an extensive yet easy to use a palette of tools that enables any designer to apply high-security features to a design.
VINSAK ROLL LIFTER 350 and 400
VINSAK VRL350 is a portable roll lifter to easy carry up rolls The VRL350 is equipped with a safety brake for loading, unloading and transporting the rolls safely. To build this equipment, the main focus was to reduce and even eliminate some occupational injuries.
- Place the support arm of the coil at the entrance into the tube card;
- Connect the safety device in order to keep the face-up;
- With manual winch placing the coil at the desired height;
- Turn off the safety device in order to keep the face-down;
VINSAK VRL350 is equipped with safety locks on the rear wheels, which are to be used to hold the cart in place once in the desired position and as a safety feature to keep the cart from rolling while in the stationary position. To operate, simply press the handle down and snap into place to activate brake, and lift to de-activate brake. The roll lifter can be rotated over 360º for precise alignment.